Friday, June 20, 2014

All About Fiction

Pin It
I am so excited about my new "All About Fiction Anchor/Flip Chart".  


It includes 20 anchor charts!!
Definition of Fiction
Elements of Fiction
Character
Setting 
Problem/Solution or Conflict/Resolution
Plot
Beginning/Middle/End
Character Traits
Character Emotions
Theme
Prediction
Point of View
Visualization
Climax
Cause and Effect
Inference
Personification


The packet also includes the plans for building a tabletop flip chart stand.
 This stand is a wonderful way to display the anchor charts on a desk or tabletop so they can be used during small group instruction. 


You can purchase this product here at my TPT store.



Don't forget to take a peek at these great anchor/flip chart packets.  
They are now available  bundled together here.


2 comments:

  1. I really need to make one of these little chart stands and get your awesome stuff! I love it! Great ideas!

    ReplyDelete