Thursday, July 24, 2014

All About Nonfiction Anchor/Flip Chart

Pin It
Click Here to Purchase

Nonfiction text features are something that I am constantly reviewing with my firsties.  I love the way these anchor charts allow me to have examples of them at my fingertips during guided reading.  

The packet includes the following 15 anchor charts:

Nonfiction Definition
Title Page
Table of Contents
Heading
Photograph
Caption
Photograph/Illustration
Comparison
Bold Type
Label
Map
Table
Graph
Glossary
Index



Here are a couple of examples from the packet.


2 comments:

  1. These look amazing! Heading to TpT right now! xo
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of your flip charts! I especially love your fiction and non-fiction charts. They are written so clearly and are colorful and done so tastefully! Great job!

    ReplyDelete