Monday, August 18, 2014

Teacher Week 2014--Who?

Pin It

 I am excited to be  linking up with Blog Hoppin' for Teacher Week 2014!  
I love discovering new blogs and learning more about my favorite teacher bloggers.  

Here's a little bit about "WHO" I am.


I am the wife of this wonderful man.
We were engaged 11 days after we met...
24 years later I can't believe it took us so long. ;)


These amazing people call me Mom.
My oldest is 22 and my youngest is 12...yes...she really is 12.



I live in such a beautiful place. 
This is Mount Timpanogas in Northern Utah.
Simply breathtaking!  

My love of diet Coke is not new info...
Sadly, this is a close to my name as I am going to get.  


I've shared the story of how I got my class pets here.
This summer, when I brought home my little frogs and put 
them in our home vivarium, we discovered we had a breeding pair.  
Now, we have 16 well cared for tadpoles living in the windowsill of my kitchen.   
I have no idea how this happened to a nice girl like me. :)

Well, that's a little bit of how I roll.  
Thanks so much for stopping by!


1 comment:

  1. Have you been audition all the bad account about the bread-and-butter downturn? Accept you been led to accept that accepting a mortgage accommodation is about absurd and that banks accept chock-full loaning money? While there has been a about-face in the types of loans actuality made, it artlessly isn't accurate that you can't get financed for home ownership. Cash Advance San-diego

    ReplyDelete